Northwoods Forest Products offers a variety of native hardwood and softwood species. These include pine, hemlock, oak, maple, ash, birch, cherry and walnut. Most of these are available on an order basis. Please call for more information on what is currently available air-dried in our lumberyard. Lumber can be planed upon request and/or also sent out to be kiln-dried.
We provide rough sawn….
- Dimensional Lumber – This is lumber cut into common sizes such as 1x boards, 2x4s, 2x6s, 4x4s, etc.
- Unique Pieces – This includes planks and flitches for countertops, tabletops, etc.
- Timbers – Posts and beams can be milled for your building project.
- Clapboards – Rough clapboards can be milled from softwood species.
- Decking – We mill white oak trailer decking which has superior strength.
- Fenceboards – These boards are typically milled from pine, hemlock or oak, depending on the purpose of your fence.